ERP, Project Manager, Dynamics AX, Epicor, Agresso, Axapta, SunSystems, SAP, JDE/JD Edwards, Oracle, Sage, IFS, CedarOpenAccounts, CRM, MS Dynamics CRM, Salesforce.
On behalf of my client, a very successful market leading Company, with a Global presence, I am looking for a Permanent Project Manager to initially lead an end-to-end ERP Financials (MS Dynamics AX) Implementation. There is also a related Dynamics CRM Implementation and other projects planned at a later stage.
As project manager you will be working very closely, with both internal stakeholder project teams, (to include – CFO, Senior Finance Managers and Group Finance departments) and also with the external 3rd party ERP / CRM Microsoft Dynamics Implementation partner to ensure the successful completion of projects to business expectations.
Ideally you will have previous ERP or CRM Implementations experience, throughout the entire cycle, such as – Dynamics AX, (2009 or 2012) Epicor, Agresso, Axapta, SunSystems, SAP, JDE/JD Edwards, Oracle, Sage, IFS, CedarOpenAccounts, CRM, MS Dynamics CRM, Salesforce.
As Project Manager you will;
• Take responsibility for determining the project timescales, approach and resources required
• Drive the team and available resources in line with this plan.
• Creation of the Project Plan, Requirements, UAT and all other project documentation in line with agreed templates.
• Ensure daily and weekly measurement of the plan against actuals, taking corrective measures where appropriate.
• Instigate and manage processes for managing change to project requirements.
• Report progress, achievements, highlight risks and issues. Detail next steps and actions to achieve project goals.
• Manage escalations promptly and sensitively through to resolution
• Manage and arrange the team members from a technical perspective
• Complete project closure and produce project review documentation for internal distribution
Please Contract Robin Carton – firstname.lastname@example.org or 01920 877111